Top 10 Best Intergrated Cooker Hood In January 2021
- Top or Back Vented
- 3 Variable Speeds
- Silver Finish
- Dimensions (mm): W601 x D270 x H380
- 5 Year Parts & 2 Year Labour Guarantee
- Energy Efficiency Class: D (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A++ to E)*
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 max. 280 mï¿½/h
- Noise max. Normal Level: 62 dB*
- Push button control for extractor speeds and light
- 3 power levels
- Integrated Hoods:high extraction rate 300 m³/h, low noise Level 63dB, 3 ventilation speeds
- Mini type: 52cm visor cooker hood, especially designed for apartment kitchen, modern kitchen
- Venting Methods:outdoor exhausting mode, can use CBCF005 carbon filter before exhausting outside (ducting pipe and carbon filter not included)
- LED Lighting: 6000-6500K, 2W, keep working over 100,000 hours.
- Warranty: 2 years on our undercabinet hoods
- This canopy cooker hood has been developed by Cookology to bring you premium features to a 90cm canopy hood that sits above a similar sized hob, in a cupboard. Modern touch controls set this hood apart from other canopy hoods, giving the extractor a modern look and feel to match the sleek black glass finish. This also makes it easier to wipe clean.
- The touch controls operate modern, efficient LED lights that bathe your kitchen in bright light, helping you to see exactly what you are cooking 24/7. You also get 3 speeds and a timer function that switches the hood off automatically after 9 minutes, great if you are popping out after breakfast and don't want to leave the hood on all day.
- The noise level is 69dB on the most powerful setting and the 700m3/hour extraction rate is ideal for even larger sized kitchens.
- You need a 88cm by 27.5cm cut-out in the cupboard above your hob and you can either attach a ducting kit (such as the DK1M150 150mm ducting kit not included) to vent the air outside, or if this is not possible you can use CCF200 carbon filters (not included) to help remove smells before recirculating the air back into your kitchen.
- Lastly, the grease filter is washable, so once you can see grease and grime has collected in the mesh, you simply pop it off and soak the filter or pop it in the dishwasher (can discolour the filter) so you can maintain a strong extraction rate.
- 2 x 4W LED lights
- Extraction rate (m3/hr): 275
- Ducted or re-circulating installation
- 1 x Dishwasher proof grease filter
- 5 Years Parts & 2 Years Labour Guarantee
- 2 x Aluminium Washable Grease Filters
- 2.5 W LED Lighting
- 450m3/hour extraction rate
- Easy to Install and comes complete with UK Plug and Cable attached
- Completely Unbranded - no logos
Thousands of products have been analysed before reaching the above ranking order of the best Intergrated Cooker Hood. The main consideration points have been a combination of quality, price, brand reputation, and overall satisfaction from people who have bought and used the product.
To ensure your peace of mind, we update the Intergrated Cooker Hood product table every month. This includes any new information about a product that the brand has released, or even if a new product has taken the market by storm. We update everything to ensure you have all the information you need before making a purchase.
If you want to know more about us, please head over to our about page. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and say hi, or if you see anything wrong with the above Intergrated Cooker Hood information you can get in touch with us on our contact page.