Top 10 Best Tasting Set In July 2020
- A tasting set containing a sample of Clubhouse, Twilight, Fire Side and Night Cap whisky miniatures
- A great gift for a whisky lover with comparative tasting notes
- Ideal for anyone interested in exploring the very different flavours offered by malt whiskies
- THE BALVENIE is a range of single malts crafted by Malt Master David Stewart. Each expression is unique, but all are rich, luxuriously smooth and underpinned by a distinctive honeyed character. Understanding his craft like few others, David uses different cask types and ages of spirit, to develop exquisite, new interpretations of The Balvenie's classic character.
- The Balvenie DoubleWood is a 12 year old single malt which gains its distinctive character from being matured in two wood types. Over the period of maturation it is transferred from a traditional oak whisky cask to a first fill European oak sherry cask. Each stage lends different qualities to the resulting single malt ~ the traditional casks soften and add character, whilst the sherry wood brings depth and fullness of flavour.
- Caribbean Cask has been matured in traditional oak whisky casks for 14 years, and then 'finished' in casks that previously held Caribbean rum.To create the ideal finish Malt Master David Stewart, filled American oak casks with his own blend of select West Indian rums. When he judged the casks to be ready, the rum was replaced with the 14 year old spirit and the wood was put to work adding the final touches. The result is an exceptional single malt whisky with the traditional smooth, honeyed character of The Balvenie, married with notes of toffee and a hint of fruit, with a warm, lingering finish.
- To craft DoubleWood 17 Year Old Malt Master David Stewart, who celebrated his 50th year at The Balvenie in 2012, returned to one of his most celebrated achievements - consecutive maturation in two different types of cask, a process often referred to as 'cask finishing'. This technique is at the heart of The Balvenie DoubleWood - it sees the whisky matured first in American oak barrels, which impart soft sweet vanilla notes, before being transferred to European oak sherry casks, where the second cask ageing adds rich spicy flavours and a depth and fullness of flavour. The DoubleWood 17 Year Old is an elder sibling to DoubleWood 12 Year Old and shares its honeyed, spicy characteristics, but it is distinctly different, with deeper vanilla notes, hints of green apple, creamy toffee and a striking richness and complexity.
- Try a selection of 5 whiskies produced in Japan, which has become very well-known for whisky production.
- Delicious spirits are best shared with friends.
- A collection of fine Japanese whiskies best enjoyed neat or with just a splash of water.
- A perfect gift set for any Whitley Neill lover. Try these miniature bottles and find your favourite before purchasing a larger one!
- Rhubarb & Ginger; The essence of rhubarb adds a tart crisp edge to a smooth English gin base whilst the ginger extract warms the palate for a full-bodied finish.
- Pink Grapefruit; Inspired by the citrus groves of Spain this handcrafted gin is infused with Iberian Pink Grapefruit. On the palate Whitley Neill Pink Grapefruit Gin has a delicate sweetness with citrusy notes that give way to a balanced grapefruit burst.
- Raspberry; An initial and distinct juniper, coriander and liquorice flavour that gives way to a bright, fresh vibrant taste of Scottish raspberries. A perfectly balanced Gin with a delicate, fruity taste and a lasting citrus, raspberry flavour.
- Parma Violet; A Luxurious handcrafted gin of exceptional quality with bright vibrant flavours of juniper followed by a herbaceous floral note from the Violet. Perfect for sipping over ice and pairing with cocktails and long drinks. The aromatic violet flower infuses a subtle floral note to the smooth English gin base for a Vibrant intense taste of Italian elegance.
- Green & Black's Organic Tasting Collection are 24 miniatures of milk, dark and white chocolate with a small dark 70% chocolate bar and tasting notes
- A selection of unique Green & Black's bars alongside tasting notes and recipes
- Start a tasting journey around the world to discover the intense and refined flavours of Green & Black's
- It contains milk, almonds, hazelnuts, soya/soyabeans and it may contain nuts
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Single malt scotch whisky
- A specially curated selection of 5 gins with different base spirits, presented in handsome 3cl drams!
- Contents: G'Vine Nouaison Gin, FEW American Gin, Portobello Road No. 171 Gin, Williams Chase Elegant Crisp Gin and Gilt Single Malt Scottish Gin.
- A great way to find out more about the intricate details of gin's production.
- Perfect for newcomers, take a liquid journey around Scotland's whisky-producing regions and the fantastic spirits they have to offer.
- Contents: Glenfarclas 15 Year Old, Kilchoman Machir Bay, Talisker 10 Year Old, Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old, Auchentoshan 12 Year Old
- A collection of fine single malt Scotch whiskies best enjoyed neat or with just a splash of water
- OFFICIAL SET : Give the present of one of the world famous Porto Port House Fonseca. Contains 1 x 5cl of each of the following: (Tawny Port 5cl, Ruby Port 5cl, White Port 5cl, Bin 27 Port 5cl, Siroco Port 5cl). The is a perfect Fonseca Port miniature set to give any port lover
- STYLISH BOX : This port set is presented in a wooden branded Fonseca design Port set. A miniature port bottle set which is a special present for any occasion
- PORT MINIATURES : A great way to sample a variety of Port styles from the renowned house, Fonseca. Miniature bottles allow the recipient to try all the most popular styles of port that Fonseca offer
- PORT PRESENT : Perfect as a present for any Port lover as well as a great present for Birthdays, Fathers Days and any other special occasion. Containing 5 miniature port bottles, this miniature port pack is great value for money
- A triple pack containing one each of Old St. Andrews: Twilight - 'The fresh and delicate one', Fireside - 'The slightly smoky one' and Nightcap - 'The rich, honeyed oak one'.
- Blended Malt Scotch Whisky.
- A great gift for a whisky lover, with comparative tasting notes.
- 40% alcohol by volume.
- Jim Murray's Whisky Bible: rated 88.5 - 94.5/100 'Good to superstar whiskies worth trying'.
Thousands of products have been analysed before reaching the above ranking order of the best Tasting Set. The main consideration points have been a combination of quality, price, brand reputation, and overall satisfaction from people who have bought and used the product.
To ensure your peace of mind, we update the Tasting Set product table every month. This includes any new information about a product that the brand has released, or even if a new product has taken the market by storm. We update everything to ensure you have all the information you need before making a purchase.
If you want to know more about us, please head over to our about page. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and say hi, or if you see anything wrong with the above Tasting Set information you can get in touch with us on our contact page.